Criminal Justice Teacher @ Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
Criminal Justice Teacher
2019/2020 School Year
Lehigh Career & Technical Inst., 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville, PA 18078
Responsible to offer a Criminal Justice Program within the LCTI curriculum model
Salary, benefits, and conditions per current negotiated agreement between the
LCTT Joint Operating Committee and the LCTI Education Association.
1. Possess or willingness to pursue Vocational Certification in Criminal Justice.
2. Minimum five (5) years' experience in law enforcement and security that reflects recent developments in law enforcement, criminal justice, corrections, homeland security, emergency management and private security
3. Post-secondary degree in Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice preferred, but not required
4. EJ'v!R/EMT Ce1ti:fication preferred, but not required
5. Willingness to become certified to teach program-related courses including, but not limited to, First-Aid & CPR; OC & Pepper Spray; Handcuffing, Baton, NIMS and Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
6. Successful completion of an occupational competency assessment in law enforcement (2048) by July 2020, if not already certified
7. Possess excellent communication skills. Work with high school youth a plus, but not required
8. Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated on the LCTI CTE Instructor Position Description.
9. Act 34, 151, & 114 clearances required
How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted. Application information available at www.lcti.org under "Work at LCTI", "Career & Technical Instructors". Please submit all information in One (1) packet/email/fax to: Gretchen A. Boyer, Human Resources Manager
Preferred method of submission is sending scanned documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing is not possible, please fax, mail or drop off the documents:
Lehigh Career and Technical Institute 4500 Education Park Drive Sclmecksville, PA 18078
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lehigh Career & Technical Institute has a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts nnd other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTl's Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LC1Ts Compliance Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.