Cosmetology Teacher @ Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
Cosmetology Teacher Full-time Position
2019/2020 School Year
Lehigh Career & Technical Inst., 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville, PA 18078
Responsible to offer a Cosmetology Program within the LCTI curriculum model
Salary, benefits, and conditions per current negotiated agreement between the LCTI Joint Operating Committee and the LCTI Education Association.
l. Possess or willingness to pursue Vocational Certification in Cosmetology.
2. Minimum five (5) years' experience in an upscale salon setting.
3. Cosmetology Instructor's license required.
4. Successful completion of an occupational competency assessment in Cosmetology (2023) by July 2020, if not already certified
5. Willingness to pursue teaching certification, if not already certified, and professional development activities to
enhance the program as well as self
6. Possess excellent communication skills.
7. Work with high school youth a plus, but not required
8. Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated on the LCTI CTE Teacher Position Description.
9. Act 34, 151, & 114 clearances required
How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted. Application information available at www.lcti.org under "Work at LCTI", "Career & Technical Instructors"
Please submit all information in One (I) packet/email/fax to:
Gretchen A. Boyer, Human Resources Manager
DEADLINE: April 26, 2019
2) If emailing is not possible, please fax, mail or drop off the documents:
Lehigh Career and Technical Institute 4500 Education Park Drive Schnecksville, PA 18078
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lehigh Career & Techn ical Institute bas a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activit ies and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTI's Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Driv, e Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LCTI's Complianec Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.