Health Occupations Teacher @ Johnstown High School
The Greater Johnstown School District has an immediate opening for a permanent Health Occupations Teacher at Johnstown High School. The application and a list of required documents can be found at https://www.gjsd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1519872&type=d&pREC_ID=871490 , Please direct questions to Frank Frontino, Assistant Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (814) 533-5670 ext. 1555. The posting will remain open until January 24, 2022, or until it is filled. The Greater Johnstown School District will not discriminate in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices based on race, color, national membership, or any other legally protected classification. Announcement of this policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the American Disabilities Act of 1990. The Greater Johnstown School District employees and participants, who have an inquiry or complaint of harassment or discrimination or who need information about accommodations for persons with disabilities, should contact Amy Arcurio, D. Ed., Superintendent of Schools, Administrative Offices, 1091 Broad Street, Johnstown, PA 15906, telephone (814) 533-5670 ext. 1650.
In order for your application to receive consideration for employment opportunities with The Greater Johnstown School District, the following must be included:
- A Completed Application
- Certified positions PA Standard Teacher
- Clerical or Paraprofessional
- Supplemental Position
- Letter of interest
- Completed Application Screening Instrument
- Current Clearances
- Act 34 - Criminal Record Check (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 151 - PA Child Abuse Clearance (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 114 - FBI Federal Criminal History Record (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 168 (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure) - Act 168 of 2014 required completion of the Act 168 Commonwealth of PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release.
- Act 24 of 2011 PDE 6004 (Arrest and Conviction History) - Act 24 contains a number of changes to Section 111 of the School Code. School employees will be required to report to the School Administrator within seventy-two (72) hours, any arrest or conviction of an offense listed in Section 111 (e) that occurs after September 28, 2011.