Confidential Secretary to the Business Manager @ School District of Haverford Township
Under administrative supervision, provide confidential administrative support to the Business Manager and Business Office.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Greet department visitors, answer phone calls, and take messages.
* Provide secretarial support to the Business Manager and department staff.
* Open, sort, and distribute mail.
* Prepare information and letters for various financial and state reports.
* Develop and maintain department files.
* Compose memos for the staff and Board.
* Prepare agenda, minutes and attachments for the business department as needed for School Board meetings and Board Committee meetings.
* Maintain the official Board files of the meetings for the records.
* Maintain multiple calendars, schedule appointments and prioritize tasks.
* Log and coordinate response information for Right-To-Know requests.
* Maintain front letterboard.
* Process accounts receivable and accounts payable activity for student activity and construction accounts.
* Prepare advertising for bid documents for projects.
* Performs other duties as required by Supervisor.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Bookkeeping and/or accounting preferred.
* Strong clerical skills, including organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality.
* Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and courteously with the public both orally and in writing.
* Proficient computer skills including, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google applications.
12-month, full-time position. Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
Salary: Commensurate with experience and Confidential Handbook.
Start Date: ASAP
**As necessary, a separate email will be sent with a link and access code to comply with the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure release forms. If applicable, you will have to provide email addresses for both current and prior employers.