Math Teacher @ East Stroudsburg Area School District
This ten month math teaching position will be available August 23, 2022. The salary will be in accordance with the current Professional Collective Bargaining Unit Agreement.
Candidates must possess a valid Pennsylvania Instructional I or II Math certificate for this assignment.
The individual selected for this position must possess the expertise to analyze and interpret student performance data, knowledge of Pennsylvania mathematics standards, and experience implementing a variety of best practice instructional strategies, and the ability to share this information with colleagues.
Further Qualifications include the following:
- Strong academic background, deep knowledge of the PA Academic Standards and District curriculum, and skill in data analysis of student performance information,
- Highly developed classroom management and problem solving skills,
- Strong technology background, with the emphasis on student learning and professional growth
- Experience/orientation for Special Education/IEP process and requirements,
- Ability to creatively prepare, communicate, and present effective instructional strategies with the understanding and empathy for students and the assigned level.
Completion of successful interviews and meeting all requirements are required.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting your PA Standard Teaching Application,
certification, transcripts, 3 recommendations and all current clearances. Applications can be picked up in the Personnel Office or downloaded from the district website at: www.esasd.net.
If you currently work for ESASD or have a current application on file with us, please submit a letter of interest with an updated resume.
Applications or letters of interest should be sent electronically to: email@example.com
Or can be mailed to:
East Stroudsburg Area School District
50 Vine Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301