Business Education Teacher @ North High School
This twelve month teaching position will be available August 23, 2022 and salary will be in alignment with the current Professional Bargaining Unit Agreement.
Candidates must possess a valid Pennsylvania Bus/Computer/Info Tech K-12 Instructional I or II Certificate for this assignment.
Further Qualifications include the following:
- Strong academic background, deep knowledge of the PA Academic Standards and District curriculum, and skill in data analysis of student performance information,
- Highly developed classroom management and problem solving skills,
- Strong technology background, with the emphasis on student learning and professional growth
- Experience/orientation for Special Education/IEP process and requirements,
- Ability to creatively prepare, communicate, and present effective instructional strategies with the understanding and empathy for students and the assigned level.
Completion of successful interviews is required along with meeting all local requirements.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting your PA Standard Application including certification, transcripts, 3 letters of recommendations and current clearances. If you currently have an application on file you may submit a letter of interest with your current resume. Applications and clearance forms may be downloaded at our employment website at www.esasd.net.
Applications or letters of interest should be sent electronically
Or can be mailed to:
East Stroudsburg Area School District
50 Vine Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301