English Teacher @ South High School
This ten month English teaching position will be available August 23, 2022. The salary and benefits will be in accordance with the current Professional Bargaining Unit Agreement.
Candidates must possess a valid
Pennsylvania English 7-12 Instructional I or II for this assignment.
Further Qualifications include
- Strong academic background, deep knowledge of the PA Academic Standards and District curriculum, and skill in data analysis of student performance information,
- Highly developed classroom management and problem solving skills,
- Strong technology background, with the emphasis on student learning and professional growth
- Experience/orientation for Special Education/IEP process and requirements,
- Ability to creatively prepare, communicate, and present effective instructional strategies with the understanding and empathy for students and the assigned level.
Completion of successful interview(s) and meeting all local standards and requirements are required.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting your PA Standard Teaching Application,
certification, transcripts, 3 recommendations and all current clearances. If you currently work for ESASD or have a current application on file with us please submit a letter of interest with an updated resume. Applications can be picked up in the Personnel Office or downloaded from the district website at: www.esasd.net.
Applications or letters of interest should be sent electronically
Or can be mailed to:
East Stroudsburg Area School District
50 Vine Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301