Director of Pupil Services @ Neshaminy School District
Neshaminy School District is seeking candidates for the position of Director of Pupil Services.
Under the direction of the Superintendent, the Director of Pupil Services establishes an organizational structure and student support programs that are conducive to creating conditions of success for all students to meet high educational standards.
The Neshaminy School District is looking for an innovative educational leader who will help the system realize its mission - to empower each child to become a productive citizen and lifelong learner.
Qualifications for this position include the following:
- Earned master's degree in school counseling, psychology or pupil personnel services.
- Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Administrative certificate for K-12 or Elementary and Secondary Principal.
- Valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania certificate to teach special education
- OR Special Education Supervisory certificate
- Successful school administrative or supervisory experience.
- Strong human relations, communications, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of FERPA laws governing pupil services and related state code.
- Knowledge of educational innovations and trends in the area of pupil services.
To apply please compete the online application and include a letter of interest, resume, three letters of professional reference, as well as a copy of your PA State Police Criminal Record Clearance, DPW Child Abuse Clearance and a copy of FBI clearance fingerprinting with the UEID #. Candidates will be asked to provide a copy of Act 168 forms for their present employer and prior employers as indicated on the form. Forms and links to the required clearances are available on the District website https://www.neshaminy.org/domain/2646
Direct link to job posting: https://neshaminypa.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=2695
** District reserves the right to close any Job Posting when a suitable applicant has been found before the deadline date.