Director of Student Services @ North Allegheny School District
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SERVICES
Central Administrative Offices
North Allegheny School District, a large suburban district in the Pittsburgh region with over 8,500 students and 1100 employees, has a vacancy for a Director of Student Services.
The Director of Student Services shall assist the Superintendent and administrative team in providing leadership, vision and strategic direction and program development to achieve and maintain the best possible educational programs and services for all students with across-the-board consistency and continuity when meeting individual student needs and enhancing programs and services. The Director will provide leadership for total operations and outcomes for school counseling, student assistance, special education, gifted education, psychological services, and health services.
The Director supervises and works in conjunction with two Coordinators of Special Education and Gifted Education. The department is further enhanced by the collaborative work of Department Chairs for Health Services and School Counseling as well as Master Teachers for our Elementary, Middle, Secondary Speech/Language Special Education programs and a District Student Assistance Program (SAP) coordinator.
Salary range is $115,000 - $128,000, commensurate based on education and experience.
· Master’s Degree in Education, Special Education, or Human Development required.
· Advanced Degree in Education, Special Education, or Human Development preferred.
· Five years’ experience in Educational Administration, including Building Level Administration preferred.
· One or more of the following are required: PA Administrative certification, Supervisor of Special Education certification, Supervisor of Pupil Services certification, Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility, or commensurate endorsement.
· Title IX Enforcement preferred.
Appointment effective Fall 2022. Full benefit package available.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Interested candidates must apply through the District’s Applicant Tracking System on www.northallegheny.org. All inquiries will remain confidential.
North Allegheny is an Equal Opportunity Employer.