Director of Buildings and Grounds @ Wissahickon School District
Director of Buildings and Grounds
Application Deadline, 8/25/22
Apply at, Wissahickon School District, www.wsdweb.org/careers
Principal Functions: The Director of Building and Grounds reports to the Business Administrator and has the responsibility for the efficient and quality operation of all building and grounds in the School District in order to provide the best physical environment for the District’s students and employees.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in facilities management, industrial engineering or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Demonstrated experience and competence in mechanical and electrical systems, boilers, air conditioning equipment, water treatment and plumbing systems, building cleaning equipment and procedures, kitchen equipment, roof maintenance, scheduling procedures and preventive maintenance.
3. Pennsylvania Registered School Business Official or Specialist status through PASBO preferred.
4. A valid driver’s license.
5. Any additional or alternative qualifications as deemed appropriate by the Superintendent.