Biotechnology/Biology Teacher @ North Montco Technical Career Center
North Montco Technical Career Center is seeking a full-time BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOLOGY TEACHER.
- Must possess Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Biology
- Must have or be able to obtain PA State Teacher Certification in Biotechnology
- 4+ years of experience working in a clinical/lab setting
- Must have knowledge of microbiology, preparation of media and solutions, cell culture, protein purification, recombinant DNA technology, and forensics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver curriculum of Montgomery County Community College (8 credits of Biotechnology)
- Support AP/Honors students at high level of instruction.
Pre-employment Paperwork Requirements:
- PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
- School Employee Health Form (Physical and TB test)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Salary based on credentials and experience.
Send letter of application and resume to:
Gina Pardovich, Administrative Director
North Montco Technical Career Center
1265 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
or fax to 215-368-8961 or email to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is August 20, 2022, or until the position is filled.